Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to join a growing and thriving Contact Centre Operation, who rewards and recognises it’s staff?
If the answer is ‘Yes’, get in touch with Blissful Recruitment ASAP.
We are actively looking to speak with interested candidates who are looking for full and part time permanent Telesales positions. Ideally you will possess previous Telesales experience, however don’t worry if you don’t as we may still be able to assist you in applying for the roles.
Our client offers a fantastic base salary up to £19,000 (D.O.E), along with an attractive commission scheme – The OTE is £29,000 – £30,000 per annum for FT positions.
Blissful Recruitment want to speak with individuals that are professional, self-motivated, target driven, ambitious and have great personalities / attitudes. So if you have a ‘Can Do’ attitude and a desire to be the best, where you will be handsomely rewarded for your success – this could be the ideal role for you!
Our client has a number of immediate vacancies available as they have a requirement to expand their existing team due to their ongoing success. These roles are Outbound Telesales (B2C) / Relationship Managers!
You will be based in a vibrant contact centre in Seaham, where the facilities are absolutely fantastic and car-park availability is plentiful. Working on behalf of a number of reputable brands you will be required to make outbound calls and promote associated products & services with a view to closing the ‘sale’.
The environment is very target driven and focused, where excellent performance is encouraged at all times!
What will you receive?
- You will receive a base salary up to £19,000 (D.O.E), along with a lucrative uncapped commission scheme.
- You will receive detailed product and sales training to ensure you have the right tools to succeed.
- You will have the opportunity to develop and forge a successful career.
- You will be provided with a wide range of company benefits and a 28 day holiday entitlement (including Bank Holidays)
- You will be allocated and experienced Team Manager who will warmly welcome you and integrate you into their team, providing ongoing support and direction at all times.
You must be:
- A dedicated and ambitious individual
- Hard working and professional at all times
- Enjoy working as part of a successful team
- A fantastic communicator with a natural flair and appetite for sales!
- A great listener with the ability to understand your customer needs
- Enjoy working within a highly motivated team
- If you have previous experience in Telesales – that’s great, but don’t worry if you haven’t as we can help!
- Enjoy working to and exceeding targets
So what are you waiting for? Get in touch for more details!